Transportation of property to Great Britain
Find out how to safely transport property to England. Get a free consultation with the company's specialist:Calculate the cost
Moving to England
Great Britain or the United Kingdom is one of the most economically developed countries in the European Union. The state is located on the British Isles. The UK is not included in the Schengen area. The customs legislation of Great Britain regulates the import of personal belongings of emigrants, without imposing taxes on the goods if they are properly registered.
Moving to England begins with simple stages:
- you should choose the carrier company providing services of customs clearance in Ukraine and England. It is important to clarify where the customs declarations of T1/EX-types can be opened and closed. Companies that do not execute such declarations, smuggle personal belongings into the EU;
- make an appraisal cost of property called INVOICE up to the amount of 10 000,00 EURO;
- make a list of property called PACKING LIST in Ukrainian and English;
- pack your personal belongings or order a packing service.
The to-do list for custom-free import of personal belongings to England:
- issue a power of attorney in the name of the Ukrainian broker who will represent your interests in the Customs Services of Ukraine. This document can be executed by the notary officer of the «RUH CARGO» company;
- It is important to fill in a special Application for Transfer of Residence relief «ToR1» form. The blank of the «ToR1» form and fill pattern can be obtained from the consultants of the «RUH CARGO» carrier company;
- fill in the CMR form;
Entrust the transportation of personal belongings to professionals!
«RUH CARGO» provides a full range of services for the processing and transportation of personal belongings abroad. You can order a free consultation to assess the cost of moving with the employee's departure to the house.
The company's experts will perform a full range of the «turnkey» moving services, relying on the decades of experience in England!