Transportation of personal belongings to Finland
Learn how to reliably transport things to Finland. Get a free consultation with a specialist on DELIVERY OF ANY CARGO:Calculate the cost
Finland Suomi official name – the Republic of Finland or Suomen tasavalta is a country situated in Northern Europe. Helsinki is the capital of the country. A member of the European Union since 1995. Its economy structure is one of the best in the world. Many wonder: why do Finns live so good? And after finding the answer looking for an opportunity to move to Finland.
How to transport personal belongings to Finland:
- International moving starts with defining the list of transported property and estimating the volume and weight of cargo
- According to paragraph 1, it is necessary to choose the way of things delivery: courier delivery or residential home moving
- To carry out packing work, arranging transportation
For delivery of personal belongings of up to 150 kg to Finland one will need:
- Minimum package of documents: a list of things, contact information, compliance with international security rules regarding the composition of the cargo
- The choice of a reliable carrier a moving company with a good reputation
International home moving to Finland
Transportation of personal property abroad, weighing more than 150 kg, requires additional registration. The preparation of these documents will allow you to carry a lot of things with minimal cost and duty-free importation.
- Preparation of pakkausluettelo and lasku packing list
- Preparation of documents for the move: oleskelulupa, employment visa, work contract, real estate lease contract or any other documents that give the opportunity for accommodation in the country
- Registration of CMR and transit documents
- Customs registration and confirmation of the duty-free import to Finland
The «RUH CARGO» team will select the most favourable way of shipping for you and arrange as comfortable international moving as possible!
Request a free delivery cost calculation and get the experts' advice!