Transportation of property to Germany
Find out how to safely transport property to Germany. Get a free consultation with the company's specialist:Calculate the cost
- Frankfurt am Main
Germany is one of the EU countries, having a stable and constantly developing economy. Such favorable conditions annually attract more and more people ready to move to this country for immediate regular income and good prospects for the future. German legislation has a set of laws which regulate not only lodging in the country and working conditions, but also cover such areas as transportation of personal belongings to Germany, the conditions of the temporary import and export of personal belongings and moving to Germany for permanent residence.
How to move personal belongings to Germany with the maximum benefit?
The «RUH CARGO» carrier company cooperates with the German customs services without any middlemen involved. This allows you to have a complete list of terms and documents required for custom-free transportation of personal belongings, as well as provide the customer with favorable price of transportation. A representative office of the company provides customs brokerage services throughout Germany.
The list of terms and documents for custom-free import of personal belongings to Germany:
- you should choose the carrier company providing services of customs clearance in Ukraine and Germany. It is important to clarify where the customs declarations of T1/EX-types can be opened and closed. Companies that do not execute such declarations, smuggle personal belongings into the EU;
- appraise the value of property called PROFORMA-INVOICE in writing up to the amount of 10 000,00 EURO;
- make a list of property called PACKING LIST in Ukrainian and German;
- issue a power of attorney in the name of the Ukrainian broker who will represent your interests in the Customs Services of Ukraine. This document can be executed by the notary officer of the «RUH CARGO» carrier company;
- issue a power of attorney called VOLLMACHT in the name of the customs broker in Germany;
- fill in the CMR form;
- it is important to obtain a residence permit called ANMELDEN-BESTATIGUNG according to the place of residence in Germany
Entrust the transportation of personal belongings to professionals!
«RUH CARGO» provides a full range of services for the processing and transportation of personal belongings abroad. You can order a free consultation to assess the cost of moving with the employee's departure to the house.
The company's experts will perform a full range of the «turnkey» moving services, relying on the decades of experience in Germany!