Transportation of personal belongings to Croatia
Learn how to reliably transport things to Croatia. Get a free consultation with a specialist on DELIVERY OF ANY CARGO:Calculate the cost
Croatia is a country in Eastern Europe. It consists of more than a thousand Islands. The region attracts with the beauty of nature and convenient location. Croatia is a member of the European Union since 2013.
Shipping things to Croatia. How to organize an international move?
Two main conditions should be implemented for the successful transportation:
- The documentation section of the move should be organized properly:
- To prepare the cargo for shipment, packaging it correctly
Make packing list – Popis pakiranja
To issue a Power of Attorney for a customs agent – Punomoć
To issue an accompanying invoice – Proforma fakture
Choosing a professional shipping company, you'll be able to organize your move advantageously and effectively. Duty-free import of personal belongings to Croatia is a task that can be performed by a moving company.
How to choose an experienced and a decent carrier?
- An experienced carrier will be able to describe the whole documentary process accurately: indicates the transit declarations, T1/EX opening/closing points
- You will be also described, what are the documents for the duty-free import of things in Croatia required
- You will be offered to organize professional packing and loading of things
- Professional carrier arranges transportation process with the minimum of your participation
The «RUH CARGO» Company organizes a "turnkey" transportation of your belongings to Croatia. After reading all the conditions, the «RUH CARGO» specialists will offer you the most favorable conditions of property from 10 kg to 20 tonnes transportation, taking into account all the peculiarities of documentary customs clearance.
Request a free estimation and advice of real professionals!